Speaking of updates we are due January 7th to have our second baby girl.....to be named yet. Yes I said it we are expanding our family! I have put on a recent preggers photo of myself. Huge belly and all! ha ha! The baby is set to be delivered by c-section January 7th 2011. She is going to be a large baby and I couldn't naturally deliver Autumn so they feel this is the safest option for us. They have discovered via ultrasound that she only has one kidney. The good news is a lot of people live with just one kidney. Other than that she is perfectly healthy. The one kidney she has is actually larger than it should be and is making up for the missing one.
Tucker got his first professional grooming this week since I'm to big to trim his hair myself. He looks great!
Autumn is growing fast and knows a lot. Sometimes I can hardly believe all the things she knows, Colors, ABC's (for the most part), lots of songs, and shapes. I'm looking forward to having her home with me for a few months while I'm on maternity leave. Although I do have some fears of keeping up with two kids!!
Autumn and I have been doing some baking and going out side to play in the snow. But since I do not have any snow pants that fit me.....and I've been wearing one of Shane's jackets (that isn't really for winter) we aren't able to stay outside for very long.
Christmas is fast approaching and we keep telling Autumn that Santa is watching her so she better be good. I almost wish we could use that year round because it seams to help!! ha ha.
I'm not going to put photos from after California until yesterday. Starting fresh.



No comments:
Post a Comment